As Fall 2018 rolls in, it is time to take a look at the condition of our Community.
During a recent neighborhood walk through inspection a few items were obvious that need some attention in order to maintain our Community’s pleasant appearance as well as increase our property values.
Coventry Group has been tasked with periodic inspections at which point Violation letters will be sent out. This is just a friendly reminder.
The main items to focus on are:
* Trash cans need to be out of view except for days of pick-up
* Lawns need to be mowed and front yards to be kept uncluttered and well maintained, including shrubs and bushes
* Satellite dishes are supposed to be mounted on the rear roofs. If switching cable providers, please relocate them at that point
* Be courtesy to you neighbor. No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried out on any lot.
* If you are planning major work including decks and/or fences, please be sure to complete and submit the ARC form found under Documents/Architectural Change Request Form
* Please clean up after your pets. Leash laws are enforced. Please call Frederick County Animal Control 540 662 6162 for dogs that are not on a leash or outside their respective lot.